Pay Frequency: Weekly
Please review the purpose, responsibilities, and qualifications listed below prior to applying:
Purpose: To assemble, monitor quality, or perform production support in order to supply parts for vehicle production
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Prepare returnable containers for shipment and complete required paperwork
- Works as a member of the Production Team and be assigned different work situations as production or other needs require.
- Perform duties and follow all steps defined by standard work instructions
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
- May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Early detection and reporting of part shortages.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred – Knowledge of operating a forklift
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours and carry loads up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work at an accelerated pace while meeting production needs and quality levels
- Ability to maintain good communication skills
- Ability to maintain constant awareness of safety issues
- Strong work ethic
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Good communication, organizational, time management skills
- Inventory, equipment checklist, completion of required documentation
- Ability to work independently and safely
- Able to pass written and hands-on forklift assessments
|Job Level||Entry Level|