FULL TIME POSITION
We are working with a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional
Now hiring a Speech Language Pathologist to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for organizing and providing speech-language services to facilitate rehabilitation.
- Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance
- Facilitate the learning of those skills and functions essential for communication and swallowing, to diminish or remediate disorders of deficits
- Directs activities to promote and maintain health, within the scope of practice and consistent with the Code of Ethics of the profession
- Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient
- As necessary or applicable, supervises CFY provisional licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards
- Must possess a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Communicative Disorders or similarly titled area that is consistent and acceptable to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Must possess or be eligible for a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or be eligible to participate as an ASHA Clinical Fellow
- Must be licensed, certified or credentialed as required in the state of practice
- Requires good organizational and time management skills
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills