Last Updated: July 1, 2020
The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when the Policy was last changed. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site (including access to the Site via any third-party links); or offer opportunities to some or all Site users. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Policy on the Site. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the Site, we may collect certain information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information we may collect include:
With respect to visitors of the Site, we collect the following categories of information from your browser or directly from you when you visit our Site:
With respect to Job Applicants and Candidates, we collect the following categories of information from you:
- Identifiers, such as your name and contact information (email, address (mailing and home) and phone number)
- Additional information, such as your current or desired Salary Range and how you heard about WolfCreek
- Your Professional Resume or CV. All information contained in an Applicant’s Resume is strictly confidential. However, do not share Sensitive or Restricted Information such as your Social Security Number, Bank Account Number, Credit/Debit Card numbers, or any other information that could potentially jeopardize your security or identity.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We specify below the business and commercial purposes for which we use Personal Information. We use Personal Information to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, to manage our relationship with you, to develop and carry out marketing activities, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. We may from time to time use your Personal Information to send you automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our services, including employment information.
We may also use Personal Information for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, protecting the Site from abuse, and improving our services.
In addition to the above purposes, we use your information as described in the section below titled “Disclosures of Personal Information for Business Purposes”.
- NO SALES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information and the Information provided in your Resume/CV to reach out to Potential Employers. We will not, however, sell or trade your Personal information.
- DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES
For business and commercial purposes, WolfCreek may disclose to third parties, such as potential Employers, the following categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers such as your name and email address
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law such as gender
- Geolocation data
- Professional or employment-related information
- Education information
- Clients and Prospective Clients.Clients and prospective Clients may request professional and employment-related information for purposes of evaluating a Candidate’s credentials, skills and experience. Clients may also need to approve and process timesheet information for Candidates.
- We may share Personal Information of our Clients or prospective Clients to Candidates such as when a Candidate must know information about whom to contact when going on an interview or an assignment with a Client or prospective Client.
- As required or appropriate by law.We may disclose Personal Information to regulatory authorities, government authorities or courts to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of WolfCreek Consulting or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
- Business transfers.We also may disclose or transfer information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- COLLECTION AND USE OF OTHER INFORMATION
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. We may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, date, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Site functions properly.
- IP address: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Sites. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP Address.
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for our business purposes.
- Using Cookies:
What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are pieces of information stored on the computer or mobile device that you are using.
- Cookies cannot spread viruses or harm your computer. With respect to how long a cookie stays on your computer or mobile device, some cookies are session cookies that expire once you close your browser while others are persistent cookies which stay on your device until you delete them or they expire.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
- These cookies are necessary for the Sites to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site will not then work. These cookies do not store any Personal Information.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “CONTACT US” section below.
- CHOICES RELATING TO RECEIVING EMAIL FROM US
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by using the mechanism contained in each such email.
- USE OF SITES BY MINORS
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18.
- JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES
The Sites are controlled and operated by us from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
- ACCESS OR DELETION REQUESTS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, you have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that WolfCreek Consulting disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. You will not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA. If you would like to exercise your rights to make an information access request or a deletion request, please click the applicable links below. In order to verify your request, you will need to provide your legal first and last name, email address you use to correspond with WolfCreek Consulting, your relationship with WolfCreek Consulting, and the state you currently reside in to email@example.com.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions or complaints about the Terms and Policy or if you would like to update any personal information you have provided to us, please contact the webmaster at the mailing address or email address below.
WolfCreek Consulting, Inc.
7351 Wiles Road
Coral Springs, FL 33067
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.